Cine-Flood LED 3000 With Bowens Mount – 2 light kit
Out of stock
The Smith-Victor LED CINE-FLOOD 1500 is an amazing new light consuming only 150 watts of energy but producing 1200 watts equivalent of incandescent. 5900 lux at 5500K light that is soft, ﬂicker free and beautiful. It features single-chip Micro Control Technology ensuring consistent luminance quality. Easy open, easy close 24 x 32″ softbox attaches to the light via the Bowens style mount. This versatile light features a CRI >95 LED module, a 60° parabolic reﬂector, a backlit LCD panel, and a power control dial from 1 to 100%.
The Smith-Victor LED CINE-FLOOD 1500 is simple to use with the straightforward LCD panel and digital intensity dial allowing exact output and precise relative light ratios. Additionally, it can be controlled with the optional Smith-Victor SV-DMX512-8 DMX Controller (401606) that can adjust up to 8 groups of lights remotely.
The Smith-Victor LED CINE-FLOOD 1500 is capable of illuminating large areas with or without the a softbox, yet it can be dialed down to 1% if necessary so as to not wash out the subject.
- CRI >95
- 18,000 LM
- 60 degree reflector (11.5" diameter) with diffuser
- LCD Display Panel
- 32" Easy open, easy close soft box
- Power adjustment: 1%-100%
- DMX512 Protocol
- Power: AC 90-240V / 50-60Hz
- Size: 11.5" x 11.5" x 11.75"
- Weight: 5 lbs / 10oz
- 2 x 150W LED Heads & 60° Reflectors
- 3000W Total Equivalent Output
- CRI: 95
- Color Temperature: 5500K
- DMX and Local Dimming from 0-100%
- Universal 90-240 VAC Power Supply
- Two 32" Softboxes with Diffusers
- Two Reflector Diffusers
- Two Carrying Cases
- Two Light Stands; Stand Carrying Bag