Cine-Flood LED 3000 2 light kit
Only 1 left in stock
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Smith-Victor - Copy - Copy\wp-content\themes\oasis\functions.php on line 1113
The Smith-Victor CINE-FLOOD LED 3000 is an amazing kit consuming only 300 watts of energy but producing 3000 watts equivalent of incandescent (18,000 lumens) 5500°K light that is soft, flicker free and beautiful. It features single-chip Micro Control Technology ensuring consistent luminant quality. Complete with an easy open, easy close 32” OctaBox that easily attaches to the reflector. This versatile light features a CRI >95 LED module, a 60° parabolic reflector, a backlit LCD panel, and a power control dial from 1% to 100%.
The Smith-Victor CINE-FLOOD LED lights are simple to use with the straightforward LCD panel and digital intensity dial allowing exact output and precise relative light ratios. Additionally, they can be controlled with the optional Smith-Victor SV-DMX512-8 DMX Controller (401606) that can adjust up to 8 groups of lights remotely.
Each CINE-FLOOD LED is capable of illuminating large areas with or without the OctaBox, yet they can be dialed down to 1% if necessary so as to not wash out the subject.
- CRI >95
- 18,000 LM
- 60 degree reflector (11.5" diameter) with diffuser
- 32" Easy open, easy close soft box
- LCD Display Panel
- Power adjustment: 1%-100%
- DMX512 Protocol
- Power: AC 90-240V / 50-60Hz
- Size: 11.5" x 11.5" x 11.75"
- Weight: 5 lbs / 10oz
- 2 x 150W LED Heads & 60° Reflectors
- 3000W Total Equivalent Output
- CRI: 95
- Color Temperature: 5500K
- DMX and Local Dimming from 0-100%
- Universal 90-240 VAC Power Supply
- Two 32" Octagon Softboxes with Diffusers
- Two DMX Cables; Two Reflector Diffusers
- Two Carrying Cases
- Two Light Stands; Stand Carrying Bag