2.4 GHz Studio Flash Trigger for Nikon –
Available on backorder
The Studio Flash Trigger features the very stable 2.4 GHz signal transmission technology with the added advantage of being able to choose one of 16 channels helping to prevent interference with other photographers, wifi or other radio signals. The low profile, compact transmitter-receiver combination allows the synchronized triggering of a flash unit from up to 300 feet away from the camera position with shutter speeds of up to 250th of a second.
Additionally, if you have a Nikon (except D70 or D80) with a shutter release port, you can use the included shutter release cable to trigger the shutter of your camera remotely.
|Range||300' / 91 m|
|Max Sync Speed||1/250 sec|
|Power Source||Transmitter: 2 x AAA batteries Receiver: 2 x AAA batteries|
|Package Weight||0.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.716 x 7.087 x 1.732"|
- Transmitter & Receiver Set
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 300'
- 16 Channels
- Max Sync Speed: 1/250 Second
- Hot Shoe Mount on Receiver
- Cables & Adapter for Flashes & Monolight
- Shutter Release Cables for Camera
- Each Unit Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
- Flash Cables and Adapters
- Nikon MC-DC2 Shutter Release Cable
- Nikon 10-Pin Shutter Release Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty